Monday, May 17, 2010

▪ random post.

well,
i pierced my earing today.
TWO in my right ear.

thanks to my dears to accompany me,
taking photos, videos and it's like..
wah..~
you know?
xD

the woman who helped me to pierce also feel like..
WAH...~
-.-"
is like..
need or not ohhh..
but through the video and some of the pictures,
i can see something that i actually cannot see.
=x
which is i'm not pretty and all the OMG looks.
and see myself when i'm nervous.
seriously i hold chian's hand damn tight,
was thinking is she pain?
;)
thanks!
=)

luckily it's still okay,
although it's a bit pain,
but my heart is damn sweet.
:)

thanks for all.
and i changed my blog's song again.
this song i got it from deong's profile.
and i realize it's very meaningful and it's kinda touching.
enjoy!
=)






still have a lot more to update about today.
but i'm not going to blog today and coming days.
perhaps on Friday alright?

Happy Birthday Lek!
Hope you like the card.
:)





- by kellyetan

No comments :