Saturday, April 16, 2011

| 16042011 | * Working Day 2


Hii again :)
*WTH see my eye bag?! But i like my smile.*


it's ze second day of working, already start feeling so tired. early morning, kaijin came to mua house, had pasta as our breakfast. then went to syok and switch to puiyi's baba car because the parking fees is killing ALL OF US. thanks to uncle Goh send us there and pick us up from there :)

i had 3 units today, few were shares. kinda unhappy during part of the job because of my low self esteem. feel muaself so ugly and useless, i feel like crying but i didnt. ahh so resolute, so strong :)

finally 9pm, went home, had dinner and rest. and yeahh ze chian dear overnight at mua house again HAHAH ;p




- chian and me.


- puiyi and me.


- hueyyih and me.


- dear, darling and me.


- chian, jason and me.



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

=p



Blogged,
Kell.

No comments :