Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tmr open sch luu.. [16.03.2008]

Phewz..~
Tmr gotta open sch dee luu.
Muz face books edi..~
Bulekz..

Miss my Seksyen 4 buddy!
And of course d SINGALS in Catholic High.
Muacks! =]

Uuhuh..
Sien ner..
Miss fruits..
I wan eat fruits!!
But no more dee..
I wanna eat err..~
Tomato, watermelon, honeydew, papaya, banana, pear, apple, kiwi, Mango...~
Arhh..
And i also miss Sunway's cempedak!
RM2.40 per stick.
Siao one. But i also buy.. =="
Nice wud..~

Aiyooo,
i wan fruits.
I miss pear and kiwi...~
Phewz..~
xD

Tmr eat at sch in d morning.
Phewz..~
Go sch again..~~
Sien ner.
But i desperate wanna to know my paper's marks.
=]
I hope i can pass all except d Moral and Add Math..
but i guess it could not reach what i aim.
I guess my BM and Math maybe will fail?
Hmm.
deno er..~
Hope my teachers will give us d paper tmr..~
Buahaha..

Kellye Tan Jia You..!!
+U +U~
=]



-by kellye tan

No comments :