Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Today [21.03.2008]

Today morning,
around 10.30am,
woke up luu.
Ready for my alone redbox!
Take my breakfast at home,
then bro fetch me there.

Sraight away drop me outside Redbox,
then juz straight away walk in.
One ppl?
OMG..
why they look at me with that view?
Sing alone not bad wud.
xD
Duwan ppl kacau kacau.

Then d worker there, named JJ,
keng gaii with me.
Ask me why today come alone.
Swts him.
I deno him one na.
xD
Nvm nor.

After 3 hours,
around 2pm,
went to find Tong and Pei Ling,
saw Qiao En they all lu.
But didnt care them.
Then we went to Kim Gary mum mum,
see handsome again.
Vote vote again.
xD

Then we gai gai a while,
still got go da gei,
play d 3 colours again.
Met Nicholas there.
Phewz,
woah.. he abit bu shuang bu shuang er.
Because he wait me for so long..
Paiseh nar.
I understand he's tired.
Still pei me gai gai, singing.
Soreeee...

Then we da gei more while,
around 4.45pm, went to Redbox sing again with him.
xD
5 something got room,
cow cow de wall ler..
Leng!
xD
Then we sing like mad!
Shout lar,
one sentence thn skip lar,
change language lar.
Apa pun ada.
Siao one.
But fun nor.
But he quite tired de..
Feel dao..~
Thank you.. Dee~ xD

Around 9pm,
he back luu.
Me and Tong walk walk,
go my frn work thr find my frn also.
Yevanne,
thanks to her.
Intro leng zai to me.
XD
One - Himz?
xD
Not bad luu.
But my bro thy all knw him de.
xD
They say we're d bez couple?
Oh zha dao.
Today firz day saw him oni wor.
Like that also can?
Hahha.
But kinda hurt nar.
Wai Yin forget me~~
Uhuhuhuh..
Hahaha.
How can it be..~~~?
Oh my God..
But today finally talk much with him luu.
Keep ask him muz remember me muz remember me.
xD
Then he still answer me, i know..
What Ly e mar.
xD
Shitz. so bad one.
xD
Then i ask Yevanne,
got who leng zai can intro?
Wahlao.
She pulled me in and realli intro u know~
Yeng nya.
Then Wai Yin say..
Here only im the one leng zai.
Then i say..
Aiyer, go away la u.
xD
Then he ask Himz go away.
Zha dao.
xD
Nez time always go find them.
Buahahaha.
Play play xin.
xD
Intro intro.
Then got frnster and msn luu.
xD
Good good not bad.
Love it. =]

Hmm,
Juz wondering and curious,
today whole day didnt get SOMEONE's sms.
xD
Deno what happen ler hor?
xD
Is SOMEONE on dutying?
=]
I'm on dutying always. =]
That's all for my fun today.
Thank you all of euuu.
Yevanne, Nicholas~
=]


kell & tong at kim gary

kell & tong, loves eu <3

kell in toilet, act pose.

nicholas at redbox while waiting room.

nicholas act cute. *DING* his teeth so bling bling. xD



- by kellye tan

No comments :