Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Today [8.03.2008]

Now,
i'm seriously down.

I thought..
That today will be my wonderful day.

Morning,
me and my brother was went to grandmother house to accompany her,
to chat with her.

Around 4 pm,
we went back home.
And my sister had promised me she will not have outing today.
She promised me,
she'll go Tesco or anywhere with me.
Cause i have many things need to buy.

But she told me that 5.30pm she'll go out with her boy.
What does it mean?
Huh?
can i seriously know WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO ME?
I'm the one who asked her first to go out with me,
but why some one can bring her out without asking permissions or just simply come and bring her out without Q-up?
Is this the right way to go?
Is this the human's natural instincts?

What the shit..
Self eat those porridge, those vege's plate also wont clean up herself,
wan i help her to clean up..!?
Then she's just doing nothing and went out to relax izzit?
Why so indolent?

Always left me alone at home.
Even im hungry..
Where's my maggie cup?
Why she ate my maggie cup?
Do she know i'm in gastric?
Do she cares me?

I'm seriously angry with her..!!
And the boy..!!

What the family is?
Huh?
Seriously what the family is??
I'm just always alone at home..
Even my parents are busying working working and working earning money.
I understand..
But why just dont give out a little time,
for us,
to went out for a movie or a tea?

Sometimes i really lonely,
until i wanna find my friend by myself,
but why they dont allow?
They dont allow me to hang out with friends but want i stay at home alone..!!?
What thing is this?
What happen?
Or just simply find me to take care for the house?

I'm seriously seriously hate about this!!
Seriously hurt with that!!



-by kellye tan

No comments :