Saturday, March 15, 2008

Add some memories for Dabez! =] 15.03.2008

Woah,
Early in d morning,
Sha called me up and she came my hse.
I'm so so sleepy and tired.
But we gotta tuition at 9am..
Phews,
alright.
It's a wonderful new day to go. =]

After we tuition,
we get ready and my brother fetch us to BK2 to take our breakfast but we don't.
Around 12pm,
we reached Sunway!
Yoohoo..~
We separate walking with my brother.

First,
we went to find Sha's bag..
We went to many places.
Add On, Converse, Tropicana Life, Extreme, Radioactive, Asia Avenue and many many.
But don't have nice one.
Its okay. =]

Nez,
we went to Shilin to take our lunch.
Sha ordered a XXL Chicken thingy and i ordered Oyster Mee Sua.
xD


-Sha's XXL Chicken Thingy-

Besides that,
we also went for Archery with Nicholas too. =]
First time play.
Damn lao yar.
xD
Next time i prefer snooker. =]
We also took some pics on dat moment.

-Like very formal de feel..~-

-Aiyo! Pro nya..~~-

- Izzit feel i very yeng lerhh~ xD-

-Aiyer, act pro ni-

We also went for da gei.
xD
Play d game that makes my hand blur black one.
xD
But it's realli nice.
=]
We play together. =]

Other than that,
me and Sha also went to Popular Book Store to sit thr. ==
xD
So so tired. =]

We also plan to go Redbox but RM24+ per person.
Siao.
So expensive er..~
So we didnt go..

Then we also went to Mc Donald.
Cause Sha wanna buy things and Nicholas' cousin is there. =]
After that,
we back home trough Chor Ee's car. =]
tQ~ =]

Hmm,
i first time use so little money while i gai gai.
xD
I count in Chor Ee's car with my hp.
I used around 40 dollar today.
Woah!
First time lerh. =]
Keep on going. =]
Buahah.
Hmm..
And gonna open sch soon.
I gotta start to save up my money for d next outing!

*peace..~*


*Dabez Twinklex Forever*

!!-DABEZ - Sha*Kell-!!




-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

me where got pro o....
= =

jiejie only pro....wakakkaka

next time go out again also go sunway ?
i wan to listen to jiejie singing..
so sweet !!!