Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Today *\\29.03.2008//*

Nice day!
I get enough sleep today.
*smile**

Morning tuiton with Sha..
But today dun hv d tuition mood.
Sienz ni..
Finally reached 11pm!
Yeah,
end my tuition.
Take my breakfast..
Then Sha also back dee nur..

Then i watch movie.
Rest rest.
abit sleepy again.
zzz~
xD

Around 3.30pm,
i went up stair to change my LM shirt,
wear badge, make leng leng.
xD
Then took some pics. =]
*natural**

Then sleep on d sofa wtch movie again.
Around 4.30pm,
puiyi reached dee luu.
her baba fetch me thr. =]

Then we go in d room,
listen song there got loud speaker.
xD
cause haven start duty yet.
then then then.
have a briefing.
then then then.

ACTION!!
xD
Duty nor.
Until shoulder also going to patah.
xD
But its nice. =]
I love LM!
xD

Besides that,
today evening someone call me er.
tell me they won edi.
xD
someone sounds soo happie siaa.
=p
And,
today is third month we knew each other.
anniversary!
cheers =]



-before going out for LM








- going out







- during LM




- after LM, isn't look more diff?







-by kellye tan

No comments :