Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Today [6.03.2008]

Yeshh!!
Finally my exam end edi..~
Yeah yeah. ^^v
My freedom come back by my side..~
But unfortunately,
Morning i felt not feeling well..
I didnt study moral and seni at all..
I went to sch also still not feeling well..

Oh gosh!
During exam also haven recovoer yet!
Im so cold, and my head and stomach was so pain..
And my face, my neck was in hot temperature,
can use to goreng nasi, no problem.. ==0
Feel like wanna go for an opparation.. ==0 [siao Tong..~]
Moral.. leave many blank..
Consider fail~ **Hopeless* =[
I tot wanna pass all in this term exam nehh..
except add math, ignore it~!

Actually after sch go tuition de arhh..
Oh my dear science! =="
But not feeling well..
so i prefer back home and have a rest..
Until i recover..
What is called :"Rest is for the more way to go." - [休息是为了走更长远的路] -
I've support myself from my first exam till today after all.
Phewz..~
Tired tired nya..~ Coming days i wanna go gai gai..
Until gao lat gao lat..~
Buahahaha.
This is my blog for today.. =]



-by kellye tan

No comments :