Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Today *\\17.03.2008//*

Buu~
Tired er..~
Only slept for 2-3 hours.. And not that well also..~ =="
Morning went to school,
Wah, bus so full ber..~
I sit with a indian girl.
Her seat is near d window but im not.
After that reached her sch,
she get down from the bus.
I continue sit back my place.
Suddenly a guy get on the bus.
Walao, siao eh.
In front so many place he dowan sit ar.
He wanna get through inside d place wor.
Soo funny one.
So i juz sit in and he sit beside me.
Kai Wan Xiao~
He keep looking at me okay!?
I damn deno wanna gv out what action.
I juz sit, thn diam diam..~
He suddenly open his golden mouth.
Oh goshh!
Help me~~
" You are in form what this year?"
I shock until..~
Forget im in what form..
'' Har.. Ummm, er hmm form 4.."
Oh form 4..~
OMG..~
Sit bus only wor.
Need like that hak sei me mer..~
Dont ler.
xD
Very soon,
reach my sch dee.
Oh finally i wonder.
Hahah.
In the class,
me and Tong keng gai gai, sleep.. Zzzz..~
Today i get back some of d paper dee luu.


Add Maths - 6% [ considered FAIL!! ]
Maths - 58% [ Arhh, my 2 markss!! ]
Ekonomi - 48% [ Arhh, my 2 marks again!! ]
Science - 49% [Arhh, my 1 markss!! ]

:: Do you notice that my marks always end with 8 d? xD ::

Hmm, actually i'm satisfied. =]
Just if add one or 2 more marks mayb d head of d marks will nicer..
xD
Like 50, 60..~ Hahah.
Nvm lurr.
I knw some of d subjects will fail, but juz..~ let it be. forget about it baa.
Like my Add Maths, Moral, BM maybe~
Hmm.
But its okay larr..~
At least i try my best lurr.
Hmm..~
Yea, i'm really satisfied.
Then i also get LM signature from Jee Seng, thanks yea. =]
Hmm, others..~
Stayback also no use der.
Juz have a nap in library only.
xD
Nvm lurr.
Today soo tired.
Phewz..~
xD
Alright i think i gonna end my blog now.
Its time to take my dinner on 10.55pm~
Sayoranaa..~
*peace..~*
-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

so tired meh ?? = =