Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our memories, that the happy moment we had. Cherish it. =] 13.03.2008

Phews.
Tired tired today.
But it's happie happie day!
=]

Morning around 11pm,
Evelyn muiix came my house.
Then we ready up,
and my sis fetch us go Sunway!

Then we went to Sakae for breakfast.
Then Hong Lim and his one more fren met us up.
2 of them ply games with wasabi.
Oh gosh!
They keep adding wasabi for each others.
Hong Lim's friend ate until cough and cry.
And he does not swallow it.
Hong Lim did swallow it.
But also cough abit.
xD
Oh my God..
damn siao lar 2 of them..

After that,
Thiam Joe and his cousin came also!
They met us up and order drinks.

Then me and Evelyn went out of d shop.
We go for reciption asking my sis's stuff thingy.
Then we find d place,
go here, go there.
Waste my time ni.
Besides that,
we also went to find friend there's working there, Yevanne.

After that,
me and Evelyn went to redbox sing k.
After a moment,
Hong Lim, Thiam Joe, his cousin and My dearest didi Nicholas also met us up there.
We sang loud, playing there.
xD
Damn fun there.

After that we met up Sha and Chor Ee,
we juz chitz chatz for a while.
Then Chor Ee back luu.
Sha follow us went to Shilin mum mum.
The boys din follow us,
they went to J.Co bought a dozen of donuts.
Then went to near Shilin there eat.
xD
After a while,
Sha back luu.
We also took some pics.
Evelyn and me also took some pics.
=]

Then we went to da gei.
My hand blue black!
Play d red, green, blue colours.
Damn interesting!
Until my finger pain pain, red red, blue black dee.
But it's nice ler.
Like it!
We play dee many times luu that game.
Cause very nice.
xD
So we keep on playing.

We actually wanna go for movie der,
then d ppl say haven 18, cant watch.
Sobs!
I miss cinema ner.
Phewz.
Then,
we also went to new wing starbucks,
d Billabong there,
outside d Sunway Lagoon entrence took pics.
Our memories,
That d happie moment we had.
The gathering pics. =]


Seriously miss them lots!
They fulfill up my spirits. =]
I'm so so happie.
But deno when still got chance to go out meet them up like that?
Nicholas is studying at Taylors College wud.
You know~
College students are busy always.
See luu.
When got chance,
sure i'll meet them up always. =]
I'm so so miss d moment we had together.
Love all of you!
Muacks - xOxO - HugS & KisSeS



-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

hoho~~!
happy ya today??
1st time sing so bravely infront them~huhu~~
next time must call them come together..but..pls la..
tell thiam joe's cousin to talk la...==~
beh tahan ppl so quite~hoho~
miss it er!!! must remember today orh!!!!
waiting for next meeting!!

`muiix`
`eVeLyN`