Monday, March 24, 2008

My Today *\\23.03.2008//*

Phewz..
Yesterday didnt sleep well.
Today woke up at around 12pm,
then go and refresh myself..
and change clothes too.
Wear boots.

Me, my sister, bro and grandmother went to KL deno where eat high tea.
Something buffet.
On the way going,
in d car damn sien..
because many way that can go through KL all block edi.
So in d car for so long time.

Think something.
Hmmm.
Quite down..~
Then think about someone with lychee straw.
xD
my smile comes back again. =]
And i think back the shy thingy with ii yier.
hmmm.
[no one knows? xD]

There's many type of cake..
Woah i like it~
Yummy yummy.
Tat day i tot i wanna buy whole cake back home eat eat eat only!
xD
Today finally got many choices.
Have chocolate? No way..
Have cheese? OMG..
Have Mango? The looking not good.
Have black forest? Yea i want it.
xD

There's also sushi, fried rice, curry laksa, rendang, chicken rice, curry kambing, and many many...~
And there's many chocolates too.
well, someone likes it. =]

First round,
i get one spoon of fried rice, curry kambing and rendang.
Just try..
Second round,
my sister get Indian Tomato soup.
Buahaha.
We share.
Because i like to eat but not really like to drink.
Cause d taste abit weird weird one.
xD
Then also eat many many luu.
xD
Lazy to list out.

Around 5pm,
we fetch grandmother home and we went home too.
At home,
juz watch movie, sms and online only.
Do nothing.
Didnt even study today.
Sorry mami..
I'll study if i got time tmr. =]


alright, i would like to share d picture now. =]



-on d way going..>>>






- i was thinking about that thing.. its make me hurt!>>



-im sleeping, tired man..>>>

- she's a girl!>>>

- my brother ask her make something special, she make's a MY V? for my bro~ realli special...>>

- my sister wants hearts with flower, she make for her..>>

- she makes a doggy for my grandmother...>>

- i wants carrot, she bring a toy carrot out. zha dao. i tot realli have it, but she say its inside d rabbit's stomach...~>>

-chocolates?>>

- this is me lar wei.. of course this is me?>>

-cheers. :) >>

-love u love u! mwahx! =]

-there is it?>>

-they help d dog and rabbit to communicate? xD >>

-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

wooooo~ hahaha. didnt ta pao the chocolates for me er? aiyahh.. so cute man ur grandma.. having a doggy beside her. hahah! someone on-duty-ing worr. haha. think bout someone smr in the car. aiseh~ buahahah. shhhh.! hmmph..! nice picts nyway and beautiful big2 and round2 earrings. I love it when u wear the earrings. Sooo did ya get used to it? hahah! nyway , where's the buffet ar? i know its in KL. But is it in a Hotel ? heh heh. =] <3 <3 <3 miss someone er. huhu.