Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Today *\\17.02.2010//*

woops.
finally it's today.
desperate for today.
xD
cause i hang out with my baby.
^^

anyway,
this is our first dating.
woohoo.
=P

we went sunway pyramid for 2 movies.
and baby treat me eat canton-i.
OMG the food is expensive weih.
x(
and then finally,
today i could sit the ferry wheel!
and baby sit with me!
OMG,
i cant believe i'm inside the ferry wheel.
unbelievable.
and baby accompany me sit some more.
OMG that's so sweet.
iloveyou baby!
><"

and met puiyi and teckseang today.
puiyi's baba send me home.
OMG thankyou so much!
if not your baba sending me home,
probably 8.45pm i leave and i got no time to have dinner with baby.
thankyou!
anyway,
i enjoy my today.
:)



- kidz park. o.O im a kid. xD




- ferry wheel. ^^



- loveyou!!


- baby sek me? o.O


- sek you back! xD



- eating dinner with baby. ^^



i said forever, i mean forever. ♥


- by kellye tan

No comments :