Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Today *\\11.02.2010//*

awhhh,
miss my blog so muchiieee!
*hug hug*

what's about today?
it's my photoshop assignment's last day!
tomorrow need to pass up already.
OH MY..
luckily my nails long enough so that i can scratch the wall.
LOL.

these 3 days i eat damn less.
x(
i got no appetite.
not i dont want,
i am hungry but i dont feel like eating.
haihs.

yesterday or i mean this morning,
5 something AM only i sleep.
and i woke up at 8.30am.
i can stand till now.
*clap for me please*

and know what?
i just back from college!
went starbucks do assignment with girls and baby.
know what baby?
x)

okaaayyy,
i am his and he is mine.
x)
i'm couple, again?
=="
feel like i couple for so many times.
i damn dont like ahh.
=X
and one thing,
i am not playgirl.
have to take note about this kayy?
xD

couple with my senior.
o.O
JCYW.
x)
dont wanna tell his name.
hoho..

then,
nothing lur,
like that.
hah.
x)



i told him about what i worry for his internship,
and he promised me,
he will never do so.
although at first i still suspect,
but i choose to believe,
because not everyone flirt,
i shouldn't put the blame on him.
:)



- by kellye tan

No comments :