Tuesday, October 25, 2011

| 25102011 | * Shark Night Premiere Screening by Nuffnang.

woke up at 12pm. because of my sister annoyed me. had my brunch at home - bread and chocolate. then watch movie watch movie watch movie.

after that, took shower and puiyi and teckseang reached my house at 430pm. around 5pm, my sixta back and wait for her to take shower. then we get ready to MidValley! yoohooo!

me and puiyi got a pair of tickets from Nuffnang. thanks alot! what's the movie this time? Shark Night 3D. teehee ;) i wanted to watch this so so so desperately! im so excited! :D

after movie, 1030pm, we went to Scott Garden to drink beer at The Beer Factory. me and my sister kinda blur blur and back to home sleep. i dont know what am i talking about .___.


- on the way going.





- im just being a small kid today.



- me and my sixta.



- dinner!


- puiyi ling and me =)




- bring excited for the movie =)






Loves,
Kell.

No comments :