Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Today *\\14.04.2010//*

class as usual today.
and after class,
went sunway eat sushi king with the girls,
cause having promotions,
the RM 2 per plate that promotions.
whil eating,
im thinking about the past years,
we all WHATEVER girls eat together with jia yong,
and i also went mid valley eat with seehui.
will they think of me while eating?
:)

after that,
went pool again.
-.-
cause we got no other place to go.
x)

and yahhh!
it's Dabez birthday today!
Happy Birthday Sha!
:)
guess i wish you a lot of times ya?
x)
alright,
still, all the best.
:)

after sunway,
brother sent me home,
and i am going to start my plan today.
this plan was planned 2 months ago,
i want to keep fit,
want to do sit up everyday.
and finally,
i start today.
because as what i keep saying these days,
i want to improve myself, change myself.
:)

I want to become slimmer, cleaner, and cleverer.
I want to speak more english.
I want to shower immediately once im home.
I want to keep fit.
And I want to be a more open person, daring to talk more in class, so that i can enjoy my class and be more active person. This is what a mass communication students should do right?

It might take a lot of time to change myself,
actually sometimes i also thinking that i am always saying, but can I?
well,
i will try my best,
as long as i never think to give up.
:)

good luck to myself, kellyetan!
:)





- kell and chian.



- joyi and yilin.


- I believe myself. :)




Happy Birthday Dabez Sha!
:)



- by kellye tan

No comments :