Saturday, April 26, 2008

we made our great efforts * 25.04.2008 *

hmmm,
might be busy today.
after school got many meeting.
after school,
immediately,
have inter meeting.
until around 1.30pm,
went to DK for hari guru meeting.
Hmm,
im so sad about the banner.
need to redo.
our idea being canceled by the committees.
by d way,
i feel that our idea very nice and special.
we try to make the banner special but not always hanging there.
i cry when they say out why they wanna cancel our idea.
im too sad of it.
i didnt went to tuition for attending those banner meeting,
now they said need redo?!
gosh,
damn pissed off.

after that,
around 3pm,
we go for lunch.
and after lunch,
we have inter meeting again.
after a moment,
we start our work at wakil store.
we cut and paste the board.
i mean the inter boeard.
some of them went to mid valley to buy board stuff.

at nite around 8 something,
there's about 6 persons in the wakil store included me.
they starts to say some scary stories.
im so scare man.
i called my friend to chat with me.
shittt,
when im chatting, they stop the stories.
when i close the phone, they continue!
bully me siaa.
bad bad jared keep say many things to scare me.
not only say but with action too!
when say about head,
then he used the ball to scared me.
my heart pump going fast.

then,
our committee, Farhan came in.
i tot he can rescue my life.
xP
i ask them dun say.
what he did?!
he say he also wanna listen.
well,
what i can do is continue cut the board stuff seriously.
suddenly jared deno what happen push the table!
shocked me..!
and i cry there again.
then i push and beat the table angrily.
damn gek dong lar me.
cause im so scare ma.
haijoohh!

one day cry twice. what the.
bad bad bad.
after that,
we continue do our things lu.
nobody talk about scary things dee lu.
all scare jo.
xD
cause i damn angry tat time.
shout them dont continue tim.
xD
then then then,
we also play volkie dokie.
siao.
xD
besides,
we also eat maggie at 7-11.
xD

then finally,
they back from mid valley dee luu.
so we continue our work.
cause we have the materials dee.
=]
some stick the tape at tapak for maze luu.
and some continue make d board.
we make the board with gold powder.
gosh,
my hand...
all the gold powder there.
then then, also many ppl back dee lu.
its quite late that time.

we also make clue thingy for treasure hunt.
i back at around 12 luu.
tong also follow me.
she back my house.
she overnite at my station.
xD

then reach home,
shower shower and eat maggie again.
watch movie til.
cause we plan not to sleep de luu.
around 3 something,
we slept for a while luu.
for around 1 hour something.
xD
fun nar?
kaka's~

by d way,


♥ I LOVE LM AGAIN ♥
- da dang! xD
- walao. so hardworking.
- pro ppl is pro ppl.
- yeahh. ==0
- ehemm.. xD
- 2008 inter the best!
- materials materials. xD
- done..!
- mine hand, and tong's hand. many gold powder. xD
- by kellye tan

No comments :