Monday, April 21, 2008

My Today *\\20.04.2008//*

today,
oioi until 12pm,
tired siaa.
huhuzz.

after that,
online luu.
solve nuffnang thingy.
cant solve it man!
but please,
do not give up.

so i continue solve..
also cant solve it.
fine~
then my sister wanna use,
so i brush my teeth and mam mam my 'breakfast'.
after that i do my homewrk.
shitt,
so many homewrk lar wei.
do til i mad. cause LM very very busy currently.
pei ling still sms me ask me reply her letter tim.
goshh!
not enuf time laa.

while doing homewrk,
too sien,
so i playing around with my pen.
and somore nobody at home.
left me and my maid again.
feel so lonely.
then my maid told me that baba bought many fruits.
got apple, orange, starfruits and banana.

goshh!
the banana so big!
i didnt ever saw sich a big banana.
i ate 2 then gotta full til siao.
then i watch movie and pack my bag.
then shower and online write my lovely blog.
=]
and again,
continue solve my nuffnang.
finally,
i give up.
xD
but very sayang nor.
i wanna earn money ler.
poor man!
























-by kellye tan

No comments :