Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Today *\\ 5.04.2008 //*

Today early in da morning,
sha called me.
cause we got tuition luu.
xD

after tuition,
she back and im get ready to go sunway!
[sunway again...~]
reach there,
meet up audrey and tong.
then we went to subway to mam mam.
first time eat ner.
hmm.
not bad luu.

after that,
we went to snooker d place.
deno call wat naa.
go play pool.
firz time again.
xD
not bad.
quite nice.
xD
but tong dwn play luu.
only me, audrey and theng.
xD

besides that,
we also went to in Q box find yevanne.
yiii?
2 handsome didnt work today ber..
but it's okay, forget about it.

we also went to da gei with audrey and tong.
we saw wei keat too!
xD
why they look so serious one?
like~
dont play one.
hmm.
deno?
xD

then we went to Gloria Jeans to yum cha.
xD
me and tong share luu.
no choice.
poor!

thn we rushing go to cinema.
watch Horton with tong, wei keat and his fren.
OMG~!
d movie damn damn funny!
not really funny also let me and tong say til funny!
what d rabbit take d chipsmore gv Horton eat.
then their hair like vegetables,
thn tong say tat's my fren.
xD
many many.
xD

after movie,
me and ong went to shilin mam mam luu.
after that we also went to find wei keat,
cause i took pic with him =]
then go walk walk luu.
after tat, my girl wanna go popular buy thingy.
xD

arh!
and somore!
today knw a new friend again, named Kelvin.
work at adidas yea =]
nice to meet him.
*peace **
then we also got sms like tat luu.

around 9.10pm,
me and tong watch 27 dresses.
phews.
not really understand what d movie mean.
and somore damn tired siaa.
gotta zzz deee luu.
but at last i didnt sleep as well. =]
conclusion,
i used a lot of money today!
omg!
d moz i spend my money at cinema and da gei.
shocccckk!

around 11pm,
we back luu.
on d way back.
keep sms+ing.
with kelvin and jee seng.
xD
very sleepy nerr.
huhuhz..
thn back home mami also keep say cannot go out always edi.
huhuhu.
then i aso went room to study luu.
guaii luii mahh.
xP

today happie happie luu.
im enjoying.
xD
=]
but poor man!
xD






- kell and theng.





- act yeng. xD



- audrey and theng.



- o.O? serious+ing..



- notice something? xP



- woo, cool? xD



- kell <3 face="verdana" color="#ffff33">


- dong! masuk longkang!









- mmm~ shilin yummy~



- kell & wei keat







- kell and tong.



- after movie, kell+tong.



- kell waiting koko fetch.



- all shop close dee luu.



- gloria jeans. =]



- kell n tong.



- horton + 27 dresses.









- me myself. =]


----------------------------------------------------------------------
after sunway,
that's another style of me. :)
evil me.

















and another style of me again. :)
innocent me




- by kellye tan

No comments :