Friday, April 4, 2008

My Today *\\3.04.2008//*

Today~
what a tired day man~
d BI period,
d teacher came in and scoldddddd! again~
swts.
i'm feddup with him man~
so scary human being.
Hmm.
I get No. 18 in class.
Hmm.
for me its okay nor.
satisfied luu.
=]

Hmm,
thn tuition nor.
Yu Qin say why i always d face white white like going to faint like tat.
yii yer~
why every teacher also say that der.
include sejarah See Mun.

realli mer?
Hmm.
i edi bought a lip balm and make my mouth not so dry~
xD

cham er me~
huhuh.
then back home.

play computers a while luu.
then go sofa oioi~
i tot wanna oioi from 7-9 der.
thn i sleeeeeeeeep.
straight til 12.30am~
goshh!
i haven shower and eat man~
then mami make nasi goreng for me and i went to shower luu.
tired ner.
phews...



-by kellye tan

No comments :