Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How I Step Up With Nuffnang

I believe people who have to organize a flash mob has to be creative minded because it have to looks cool and nice, at the same time, it has to grab attention. At first, I dont know what does flash mob means, and I start asking my friends around me. And I got the answer, flash mob means a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then disperse. the definition of flash mob is from Google in case I gave the wrong information :P

Well, to organize a flash mob (to step up with Nuffnang)

Venue : KLCC Park (Kuala Lumpur City Centre)

KLCC Park would be the venue choice of mine because twin towel is the main sign representing Kuala Lumpur and it would be a lot of people taking photos everywhere.



Date & Time : Sunday, Night (between 7pm to 9pm)

Sunday would be the choice of mine because Sunday is off day for most of the employees and some of the people known it as Family Day where they spend their time with family like children and parents. So I guess it would be crowd in KLCC Park on Sunday. And I chose to be at night because I guess there's a lot of people taking pictures of twin towels. And, with the lights, the flash mob would be visible and invisible, can be seen and cannot be seen, does it sounds cool? 

Theme : One Malaysia, No Racist

As we know (Malaysian), KLCC is a place that crowded, with different race of people like Malay, Chinese and Indian. And also a lot of foreigners from different countries come over and visit our Malaysia's twin tower. So it would be cool if the flash mob including different race of people or different countries of people, I would be proud as a Malaysian if this happens here, haha.


Dance Strategies : Can Be Gadget Use

In Kuala Lumpur, and generations nowadays, you can even see a 6 years old kid hand holding an I Pad, a 13 years old children who wearing a school uniform holding 2 smart phones and own an I Pad. The technologies has been involved in our daily life nowadays, we need it, because it makes our life perfectly convenient, and we can live like suffer without them. So, the dance strategies can be similar like the video below that shown, but the music will be faster and more excitement, and the speed of move/act will be faster, and it looks cool. Dancers can play the dance together with their gadget, and some of them can dance even on the water around the park.

With all these, I guess the flash mob can be perform well and cool. Most importantly, It will always be remembered in people's mind and never forget.