Thursday, December 29, 2011

| 29122011 | * I'm No Longer Lucky.

Went IOI Mall with mummay today. Buy her stuffs. Then went home and do some house work and went to Sunway Pyramid for gym. Then meet up ling, Puiyi and eat Moo Cow Yogurt, nyumnyum (:

Then i was thinking to go yamcha with her but also im thinking its late, worried that being scold by mummay. LOL. so i decided to back home. who knows?! after i parked my car, and my neighbor's house is in renovation and a wood touched mua car. so i was thinking to push the wood away from my car and i stepped on something that kinda sticky. I thought it was shit or mud or something. And slowly i walked, its sticky. Hell! Its paint! and its blue color! WTF i hate blue the most, why is it in blue?! My new slipper and only wore it for few times. My leg and my hand!



Im sitting at the door, waiting people deliver me Tina. my sister offer me a bottle of make up remover that cost RM100+ to remove all the paint. Yup it works. i can imagine how strong is the chemical if i use it to remove my cosmetic on my face. LOL.


.
.
.
.




Ahhhhh, is it a bad hint or something? You cant walk with me together in my life anymore, with the new slipper :(




Blogged, Kell.

No comments :