Friday, January 15, 2010

My Today *\\15.01.2010//*

wooots!
woke up late today,
set my alarm 7am but end up i woke at 7.45am.
what the..
give yilin a morning call.
we both have the sleeping sound.
funny!
xD

okayy.
so get ready everything and out from house.
pick up yilin because she got no transport to go college.
yilin- * see i treat you so good, sayang me more ok? *
heh.

start classes and was paying attention with the D.I.E subject.
during 5 minute break time,
me and chian accidentally enter the men's toilet.
she was blaming about jonathan lie to her.
then when i ask her did she see the sign,
she say she did not.
so we went outside the door and see again.
OMG IT'S MEN'S SIGN!
two of us laugh like freak.
we two damn dai B.
LOL.

after D.I.E class,
went break time with the dears.
after that having one more class,
bored class.
copying each other's answers.
she dont give a damn also.
i dont understand.
why not we just go and photocopy only instead of copying.
=="

after that,
end class and went asia cafe yam cha with friends.
after that went mass comm lab and find Jason for a little while also.
then me, chian and xiang left.
sitting outside the inti there and chat.
more while then they left and i wait for my brother.
around 3pm,
brother reached and i went home.
:)



don't have to tell anymore.
because you know, i know.
and,
SORRY!
:)



- by kellye tan

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

heiyo..din thanks me oso..
must thx me n xiang ma..hahahah
mmm...that's really funny..we enter men's toilet..
hahahah...kinda paiseh la..hahahah
so..next time be brave...
jst go in the lab..n sit v him..
CONFIDENT!!!!!

Mandee said...

Darl I miss you =[