Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Party!! *\\23.01.2010//*

Having Birthday Party in my house today.
invited my friends and have fun just like a gathering.
receive presents and some hugging from my friends.
thanks a lot.

after my party ends,
went second round to station 1 cafe and yam cha with the dudes.
and after that we went puteri mountain and see the Puchong view.
its so nice but i guess the mosquito there having party also.
they bite me!
:(

anyway,
i have fun and i enjoy my today.

Dudes,
thanks for the presents and thanks for coming my party.
lovess.
:)







- crapping.



- get ready for singing birthday song. :)


- obviously i am happy because of the cutie cake. :D







- Lobak Tan Happy 18th Birthday. :)




- putting the candles. :D




- Ronald help me to light it up. :)








- sing sing sing.



- wish wish wish.




- dont wanna cut my cutie cake. xD




- finally cut it.


- see the scar..



- my sister so happy because of helping me to cut the cakes and my friends sang birthday song again to my sister. xD






- CANNOT CUT MY LOBAK!


- mat and me.


- college. :)




- catholic. :)





- seksyen 4. :)


- leepeng and me.


- amanda and me.


- my sister and me. :)




thanks for accompany me when i am unhappy.
thanks for staying beside me.
:)




- by kellye tan

No comments :