Tuesday, December 22, 2009

▪ Singapore Day 2 *\\22.12.2009//*

woke up quite late today?
xD
and went somewhere and i forgot where is it and have breakfast?
Went VIVO city and some other places.
see the view and took pictures.
and there's a place called SKY PARK.
just like garden.
we can even put out leg inside the water!
xD

Besides,
we also eat ice cream!
woohoo.
Ben & Jerry Vanilla flavor,
yum yum.
:D

and know what?
i bought a carrot pencil boxxxxxxxxxx!
wheeeheee!
at first i actually leave the place already,
but then after i left,
my heart still missing and wondering should i buy it.
but end up i ask my sister to bring me back and finally i bought it home.
xD

afternoon,
went orchard road Food Republic to have lunch again.
cause i wanna eat the noodles!
xD

at night,
we went some other places too see view again.
nice view.
thumbs up!
xD
i love the view you knowwww?
xD

midnight,
me, my sister's boy and my sister,
we went somewhere food court near our hotel to have supper.
cause heard the people said there have a porridge with 'tin gai' very nice.
so we go and have a try.
and yesss,
very very nice.
i still hope to have one more bowl.
xD
yummy!

after that,
we went 7-eleven to buy some snacks,
and we went back to hotel.
:)


- good morning. :D





- VIVO City. :)


- owwwh this cutie little carrot. :)



- i found jared's shop. KIMOCHI. xD


- sister and me.


- well, i know my smile so so horrible, terrible and vegetable. LOL.


- i love herrrrr.


- see the people put their leg inside the water.




- then i also step in the water.


- cute kids.


- SEE THE PEOPLEEEE!


- obviously fake one narrr. xD


- Her leg and My leg. =="



- kellye. :)


- Joyce. :)


- Ben & Jerry. Purposely add the color rice for the photo look nicer. xD


- Food Republic.


- them. :)




- what a nice view.



- wooo! this is my wallpaper! xD




- im eating Mr. Bean. xD




- porridge. :)


- good night. :)




- by kellye tan

No comments :