Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Today *\\19.12.2009//*

Helloooo!
(:

I am happy today.
know why?
heh.

Because i promised myself one thing today and i did it.
what's that?
Yesterday my grandmother came to my house and i didn't really accompany her but whole day with computer and televisions.
So..
today i decide to accompany grandmother whatever she do.
i decide spend more time with her today.
teehee.
:D

but,
i woke up at 2pm.
LOL.
then eat mua BREAKFAST with grandmother.
what we eat?
order food again.
LOL.

then accompany grandmother to cook 汤圆,
tuesday is 冬至 but that time i'm at singapore and so,
mami said must eat der,
so we make it early and eat loo.
very nice,
i took many pictures.
my grandmother likes the pink color one.
she likes the pink one very very very much.
i saw her smile.
and i'm happy too.
(:

besides,
i went ziyang's salon there and dye my hair.
ziyang bluff me.
he said he will be there but he dont.
LOL.
never mind,
her mum is friendly enough and she is soooo cute.
xD
besides that,
ziyang's sister was there too.
(:

what colour did i dye?
the name of my colour is FLAME RED.
but what color i saw is brown.
but some of the people like my sister and some friend said they saw red also.
so..
i also not sure what color it is.

for my sister,
she dyed WARM BURGUNDY RED.
it's like red purple but not really obvious.
with the samples seems that her color will be obvious than mine but now,
mine obvious than hers.
she likes mine.
hohoho..
xD

and at night,
me and my sister pack things for tomorrow going to singapore.
i love you my sistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
(:




- taadaaa! :)








- cooking..........








- process......


- Flame Red, 7/4 is mine.


- Warm Burgundy Red, 7/45 is mua sister's.


- she sleep already........... hah.




- tadaaaa! what colour you saw? brown right? LOL.


- my sister's red purple, but not obvious as mine.



- by kellye tan

No comments :