Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Today *\\24.06.2010//*

today's class usual except journalism class because everyone is busying about tomorrow's exhibition.
OMG cant believe that's so fast!
tomorrow is our exhibition!
damn excited with it.

run up and down with my dear chian to do something for the exhibition,
of course hope that the lecturer will add marks.
because i know my project might being poor.
other class as usual and after class end,
went Jojo to eat with dear.
then went back to college and help them with the exhibition.
we also went carefour to buy some setting and decoration props with jonathan, chian and lam.

around 11pm,
then i left and went home to get ready everything for tomorrow!

and know what?
today is my first time of wearing contact lens.
cause we get free at nearby asia cafe,
and chian and yilin teach me how to wear,
but i still hardly wear it.
:(








- the flyers.


- my first set of contact lens and stuff. :)




- the difference.


- my eye red.








- doing the settings.




- found this at carefour. :)







- making this i dont know call what. xD


- dear and me. :)


- jasontan, dear and me. :)


- JJ and me. :)


- me and my photos. ;)


- aileena, dear and me. :)



- dear and me. :)



- dear, aileena and me. :)



- jasontan and me. :)


- helping. =)


- me, aileena and chian.


- the girls. =)


- me and my dear. =)



- our poster. =)


All The Best!



- by kellyetan

No comments :