Monday, October 8, 2012

| 08102012 | * Happy Birthday Brother!

Yoohoo. It's Monday. Went to play badminton with ITMC-ians. Then faster shower and quickly rush to RT Pastry to buy cake. Then rush back to office, I was starving! Called mua sixta and she buy me some food. Once I reached office, had my meal first, if not I think I'll gastric again. Then wait for other workers back together, we celebrate my brother's birthday! 

Happy Birthday Bro! Dai Gor Zaii liao, don't get mad so easily nar you, you'll get old very fast. Try to control your hot temper. But no matter what, I know you're still a very caring brother, take care of me and very sayang me one :)

JANG JANG




And, when we were kid.................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TAHAHAHAHA, me and my brother :D


Love, kellye.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your brother
One year older one year wiser
The last photo makes me giggle
All must be more caring and noble