Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Today *\\17.06.08//*

Back to the school,
today get result lu.
my maths and ekonomi, gonna cry man!
I'm damn pissed off.
Uhuhhuh.
i've drop for many marks.
Tot this time wanna pass for all subject de.
Oh my God, i'm seriously sacrifice my time for LM.
I gotta cry man!
tong tell me that today's 2nd month anniversary, don cry luu.
Haih, but still sad.
Must gambartaeh for next time liao. Study hard Kellye! :)

After sch,
throw my bags and books for see hui and puiyi. xD
cause i gotta go celebrate my 2nd month anniversary with my honey!
xD
we go Ampcorp walk walk walk and see what to eat.
Japan or korean?
xD
korean many ppl, so we go for Japan. xD
Shit, i deno what the menu is.
i dont even understand what the menu write about.
ishhiee.
i juz simply order luu.
then we eat eat eat luu. ka~!
then we went to TTC.
*happie happie**

reach TTC, we rest and sleep. xD
tired er.
then 4pm, dear back luu.
then me and see hui chat and sms with dear and tan tan. xD
so busy, this phone rang, that phone rang.
xD
after that,
see hui back my home.
for a while more,
her mom fetch her back and i dance again. xD
it's hot but shuang. xD
after dance,
i rest luu. so so tired er.
teh i went to shower and eat my dinner, pack my bag and watch tv, sambil sms and boil phone too.
xD
then go sleeeep luu. ka~!


Maths - 27% ( last term 58%, drop 31% )
Ekonomi - 29% ( last term 48%, drop 19% )

I LOVE YOU DEAR
HAPPY TWO MONTHS ANNIVERSARY
**HUG & KISS, XOXO**
- the japanese restaurant.
- cheers my dear.
- my soba?
- dear's rice set?
- uuummm..
- uh? xD
- curi laugh er. xD
- yeah yeah. xD
-by kellye tan

No comments :