Friday, June 13, 2008

My Today *\\13.06.2008//*

Today..
Bwahahahah!
After school,
i go to mid valley with my dear.
watch movie luu.
Friday ma.
i still got one paper on Monday and my dear have two paper more i guess? until Tuesday.

okay,
back to the topic,
today im quite high gei with it.
its so sweet!
xD
after school,
walk along the road,
wei jie ar, fiona they all saw.
then wei jie 'ehem' very loud. omg.
they're outside wakil store and we're walking up high the road.
fiona just high gei like mad.
xD
keep 'wooooohh wooohhh~~~'
haha. funny lur. =]
then me and my dear just smile and continue go the following way,
we walk around the church there.
but not the sunway tunnel.
then cross over a scary road with many cars.
omg!
im so scare man.

then we wait for taxi.
get in the taxi, we went to mid valley!
after a moment,
we reach there and the first thing,
we went to cinema there and buy tickets.
woah!
so many students.
all ask us help them buy.
saw suet ping and her friend, suet ling, ying bin and many many prefects.
then then then,
buy buy buy lur.
ka~!

after that,
we went to pizza hut mum mum.
we order the deno what the things.
with heart shape when you separate it.
very full er.
then,
during we enjoy the food,
very quiet.
xD
he deno i didnt talk much when eating.
so like weird weird?
aaha!
quite lur.
he just ask me why suddenly so diam?
then i just answer him,
i seldom talk when eating.
ka!
that's me!~
haha.

after our lunch,
we went to toilet and then following is cinema lur.
oh gosh!
we sit the same row with suet ling and ying bin,
only at the distance of 2 places only.
they say very paiseh wor.
hahah,
nothing luu actually.
haha.
hmmm,
then we enjoy the movie.
that panda!
ah po?
xD

actually that movie i watch dee luu.
but watch again with my dear.
xD
tat time i watch til very sienz with my brother.
so i watch again nar.
haha.
then we promise that next week watch again.
xD
my 3rd time,
but in english lur.
cuz heard that english also very funny er.
move it!
xD

after movie,
we go gai gai a while lur.
i love to hold his hand.
:)
had a warm temperature there.
ka!
and i love to see him smile =]
then,
we went to sinma buy hair thingy.
he accompany me~
ka!
after that,
we went to The Gardens to meet up my brother.
he buy things there and fetch me luu.
too bad,
my brother didnt go through sch when we back,
if not can fetch my dear back sch luu.

so we also back dee.
i miss him :(
and i love him :)

today is a special day.
why?
because i first time go gai gai alone with a boy.
quite nervous actually, abit scare tim.
xD
but then nothing wor!
hahah. i too nervous. xD


LOVE YOU DEAR HONEY :)







- the pizza. =]



- water and soup. =]



- chili sauce, menu, water and soup. xD



- bread stick.



- hearts pizza. <3



- im eating! xD



- ready eating! xD



- my dear! xD u're sooo cute! ka!



- eat laa. sms what?! xD



- look here look here! xD



- curi capture lar?! i knew that. xD



- hearts again. <3






-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Fanta. said...

LONG LONG BLOG

through here^_^