Sunday, September 13, 2009

▪ Right here, Right now.

Haihs,
so boring.
miss my baby so damn freaking much.
haihs.

currently what am i doing?
blogging with nothing special,
sms-ing with tong,
listening music that youxiiangg sent me yesterday,
friends for sale ask them work for me.
haihs,
but that's all are so freaking bored still.
i wanna sms with mua baby,
i wanna talk with mua baby,
i wanna meet mua baby,
and i wanna go gaigai with mua baby,
or go library with mua baby.

haihs,
mana boleh concentrate study nar?
hati ada dia di dalam sahaja.
HOMYGOD.
T-T
tmr exam paper one and peper two for sejarah ler.
and i am here to blogging.
but damn bored ma.
haih.
just drink a cup of coffee,
hope i wont fall asleep when i study sejarah later.
=X
but i feel like drinking starbucks,
anyone can get one cup for me?
LOL.

haihh,
sien narrr.
T_T
anyone can chat with me?
damn bored weih.
macam lifeless like that,
i mean without mua baby i macam lifeless.
=="
lunch time so short,
yea one hour is normal but for me is so short.
and didnt really can sms also.
huhuuu.
:'(

haihs,
baby do you miss me until so freaking much?
NO.
cause i love you more than you do.
i win.
ngeks.
:D

Haihs,
langkawi langkawi langkawi..~
i wanna go.
T_T
i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go.
):
will ask again,
maybe that will be our ''Class Trip''.

Haih,
why now 2.30pm liao my baby lunch time is over and he didnt text me?
busy guaaarrr?
:'(
baby where are you?
T-T
tears drops on my labtop but not guitar.
==0

sejarah sejarah sejarah.
haihs,
and then?
maths maths maths.
and then?
account account account.
HAIHHH.

maths and account is the subject i most got pressure one.
):
cause the tuition teachers teach until very good,
but just i dont understand and didnt remember the formulae only.
i so hope can do it well in my SPM and trials.
but guess my maths will be dying soon cause i long time didnt touch maths already.
):
so hope i got A's for my maths and accounts.
and my science,
i think its okay but i always dont know how to answer.
chinese..
PMR i aim A but got B.
how about SPM?
aim A again?
not sure.
haihhhh.

okay nar,
i stop here,
really nothing to blog edi.
blog until wanna cry liao.
all the studies,
lame thing i dun wanna blog.
=="
sad onii.
haihs.

love you guys.
jiayou jiayou.


- by kellye tan

No comments :