Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Today *\\17.09.2009//*

having accounts and maths paper today.
well i used one hour to did my documents.
damn sad.
plan to use half an hour to finish it.
and others,
i dont know how to do.
haihs.

after that,
maths paper,
i didnt really do it,
i didnt really use my heart to do.
dont know why,
just feel very angry and bad mood at that time.

after school,
went sunway pyramid with the girls and also jiayong and teckseang.
went there walk around and eat,
find joshua also.
and ar tiap also work there together.
LOL.

then do nothing much there,
but there's some flashback for me again,
that lailai's farewell.
haihs.

around 3.30pm,
brother send us home.

actually plan to go sunway again tmr with nald nald they all,
then suddenly start holiday tmr,
so i guess im not going.
tired and feel like staying at home.


- jiayong's identity card. ngeks.


i miss you my baby.


- by kellye tan

No comments :