Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Today *\\15.09.2009//*

blablabla~
:D

HALO!
:D

i just back from library.
with puiyi and jiayong.
LOL.
amanda leave once we reach library.
hmmm.

met my baby just now.
went MBPJ and do some stuff with him.
then after that went icr mum mum lur.
very happy to meet him,
very sad to leave him.
haihs,
no choice,
he have to work.
but still hope he wont too be so tired until didnt talk to me.
hope he wont be too busy until forget me.
hope he is still him but not the new character of him.
baby's character that i can accept is not the new one ooh.
hah,
but still loveya baby.

hmmm,
i miss my baby sooo much weih.
wanna hug him tight tight tight!
can anyone take me some rope to tie us tight?
:D

eeiiisehh,
and today....
maths paper 2 habis larhh..!!
YEAHH.
hmm,
i admit many i cant do.
o.O
but still hope my paper 2 will get at least 50 marks,
hope so hope so..
lalalala.

tmr having seni paper 1 and econs paper 1.
then mum said,
so today you break lar?
yeaaa of course i need a break,
i am so freaking tired leeeeee..
hohoho,
thursday will be the accounts paper 2.
HOOOMYGODDDD.

goodluck everyone!
loves.



- by kellye tan

No comments :