Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Today *\\05.09.2009//*

Happy Birthday to Amanda my darling grand daughter!
wheeeeheeee.
:D
hope you enjoy your birthday today.
and stay pretty weih.
(:


alright,
woke up at around 10.20am with 2 sweet message and a sweet call.
2 sweet message from puiyi and amanda with warm words,
and 1 sweet call from my baby's energetic sound.
(:


woke up and ready everything and puiyi's baba send us to ioi mall.
we went there for?
CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY NAR.
==0


okok,
then met up baby and walking around,
we also went sushi king eat my breakfast.

after that went pizza hut and find them,
i mean,
amanda, puiyi, teck seang, amy, dennis and jia yong.
they're eating and we already ate,
so we went somewhere walk walk lur.
then around 1.30pm we go redbox and sing inside there.
i dont really have photos for today but i did bring my camera there.
i dont know what happen to me.
==0
just dont have the mood to snap picture.
hah.

enjoying singing inside there,
and know what?
the room number is 29 weih.
hah.
hmm.
we also yum-seng until kinda loud.
hope we didnt disturb the others.
and they even sing 'blabla' black sheep with me weih.
haha.
thanks for the cooperate.
xD

after that we went for movie.
Final Destination IV.
and it is so......................
dis....gus.....ting..............
OMG.
the whole movie also i scare.

after movie then we went sushi king and eat again.
then then after that we went to pay parking and it cost RM9.
and so then we tot to buy something in jusco so that get free parking.
but then dont have.
and we went reception there and paid.
and it cost RM10.
LOL.
baby's inside the mall for 10 hours weih.
i show my finger GOOD to you.
this is what baby like right?
hahah.

after that then we went into the car and the parking ticket lost..!!
what the?!
and walk around and find back and a worker got it and return back to us.
then puiyi called me and amanda text me that my mum find them and try to find me.
LOL.
seehui send me home.
mmmm~
seehui send me home but seehui is actually at canada weih.
hahh.

but im happy today.
but also i little scare.
xD
and monday is coming,
hope baby work well in your internship and also take care.
must miss me.
hah.
xD
'dak han' must find me eat lunch..

once again,
Happy Birthday Amandaaaaaaeeeeee..!
xD















- babies <3



- by kellye tan

No comments :