Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Today *\\24.09.2009//*

woke up at around 8.30am,
well i open up my eye and the first thing was thinking of someone.
and went to ready everything cause i am going to sunway with friends.

around 9.30am,
puiyi's mum send us to sunway pyramid and we're giving teck seang surprise cause his birthday is coming soon.
its on 29 of September.
and well,
we reached there and get ready every stuff at gasoline.

who's there?
puiyi, teck seang, jeeseng, amanda and me.
(:
well its the WHATEVER but seehui is not there.
huhu.

and something happens in gasoline while we're waiting teck seang and while jeeseng is not there.
thanks for the girls,
thanks for your comfort and cuddle.
(:
loves.
okayy,
haihs.

teck seang reached,
me and amanda bring the cake out and we sang birthday song for him.
hope he enjoy.
(:

after that,
we went cinema and watch Where Got Ghost?
it seems like very funny but i am not laughing cause i scare.
==0
and one guy behind me keep on laughing and remind me of someone,
cause his laughing sounds like him.
OMG.
he is just keep running in my mind.
):

after movie,
i met up nicholas and we do nothing.
very bored.
LOL.
and we find joshua eat lunch while they having break.
me and nicholas didnt eat but just yam cha there only.
with joshua, hoey mun and also seng yew.

after that,
they finish break and continue work.
me and nicholas doing nothing again.
haihs.
and so well,
everywhere got song and reminds me many many things.
the road, the street.
):

me and nicholas went pizza hut eat and keep playing there.
cause hoey mun, joshua and seng yew they all work there.
we go in disturb only.
LOL.
we have nothing to do.

around 7pm,
sha reach.
finally the Dabez met.
hah.
i miss you, do you?
:D
and nicholas went back.
actually is 4 person went out and movie together one.
joon kit, sha, nicholas and me.
then joon kit no car and nicholas dowan watch.
haihs.
then me and sha only lur.
we watch G force.
kinda funny guaa?
but there's many songs in the movie and reminds me something again.
arghh.
):

wanna know what reminds me in songs?

` Bye Bye- seehui
` Jump- youxiang
` Just dance- amanda
` Boom boom pow- him
` I gotta feeling- him
` Right now (Nanana)- him
` Womanizer- myself

haihs.
loves.

after movie,
went starbucks buy a drink,
orange juice that cost me around 10 bucks.
and we sit for only 5 minutes then chor ee reach.
==0
OMGGGGGG!
=="

chat chat in car,
and thanks for comments and also sending me back.
(:


- see him, always play with his botak hair. xD







- happy early birthday. (:


- rabbit with the rabbit teeeeeth.



- dont kiss the camera. LOL.







- progress....~



- open your mouth, ahhh..........~


- HUH?! hahh.




- eat eat eat..


- feed you still so fierce. LOL.






- kell.


- kell and amanda.


- kell at pizza hut.





- kell and nicholas.



- nicholas dee dee.













- Dabez. (:









- starts playing around. (:



- Dabez Sha.


- Dabez Kell.


- This is the power of Dabez. (: this is the picture i love the most, among all. (:



- seriously orange. your head. ==0



` special thanks to:-
- amanda
- puiyi
- nicholas
- aisha
- chor ee

loves.


- by kellye tan

No comments :