Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Today *\\03.09.2009//*

school as usual.
school end and went lunch with baby, puiyi and also amanda.
take our lunch at jaya one der station one, again.
==0

i'm freaking enjoying,
how about you guys?
xD

around 2.30pm,
we went library and study.
baby study his coming resit exam and i study for my trials.
but im actually very sleepy.
hah.
and i only do one account in the library,
and not balance some more.
=="

around 5pm,
baby send all of us back to puiyi's house included me.
cause after my mum say many things again.
=X

anyway im kinda happy today.
cause baby is with me.
:D
and baby,
Nice Hair Cut!
(:



- this is my baby's back.



- this is my baby's side.



- this is my baby sucking the straw.



- this is my baby's suddenly turn the head. HAHAHA.



- kellye's in the car. LOL.



- wooo, i like this one. xD





- kell.


- by kellye tan

No comments :