Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Today *\\21.05.2008//*

Today exam sejarah er.
do til i cry!
i need time!
no time no time no time!
ishh.

early in d morning 3.30am woke up and study my sejarah.
gosh.
exam chapter 2 to chapter 4.
i studied chapter 2 front only.
the question also didnt ask de.
angryy!
all chapter 3 and chapter 4.
puikk!

haihz,
duwan say that liaoo.
hmm,
after sch.
me, my dear, daughter puiyi, sis lai and his girl go the baker's cottage.
buat apa nee?
because hor,
we wanna eat cake..!
wakakakaka.
not with slice but with kg.
yeng?
xD
that's why ask more ppl go luu.

then we play around there.
we write LM <3
yeashh!
neli neli bubu.
happie siaa. =]
my dear cut d cake luu.
dia yang paling besar there.
yeng liao lu.
ceh.
xD

then we eat eat eat,
chat chat chat,
play play play,
laugh laugh laugh.
ehemm.
then back home luuu.
xD
happie memories for my today. =]

I love you my dear. ^^
Muackkks!




- LM <3




-
- dear cut for me de firz cake ^@^




- LM <3







- by kellye tan

No comments :