Saturday, July 2, 2011

| 02072011 | * Outings ♥

it's Saturday again. had brunch with mua brother and sixta at Kenari. after that, went home and get ready. why? went Sunway Pyramid with brother, to met Yannie and Calvin. go there just for tea.

brother fly car and went there, yamcha at Full House and chat. three of them HTC bully me I Phone :( they all talking around HTC things and im alone there play my own phone ;(

after that then, went to buy mua sixta's Clinique stuffs. then brother fly car to OUG pick up his girlfee. then home and i started rush my project :(

night time, went Shilin and movie with Puiyi at IOI Mall. we watch Manto Carlo :) then i overnight at her house and this is the first time i overnight her house and also the first person who overnight her house, so proud of me ;)



- bro and me :)


- calvin and me :)


- yannie and me :)



.
.
.
.
.



good night! 


Xoxo,
Kell.

No comments :