Friday, February 29, 2008

Exam week [28/2 - 6/3]

Yeahh..!!
Finally Friday!
End d exam for this week,
but gotta continue nez week..
Phewz.
Busy siaa.
Tmr tuition even Sunday aso dwn lepaskan me.
Sunday aso gotta tuition er.

Ytd exam seni and add math er..
The seni ar..
Firz time draw with full of heart but firz time draw till so cacat..
Mayb my class is art class,
so everyone draw until soo leng.
That time feel wanna cry..
Feel oneself inferior siaa..
Haihz.
After that stay back for add math.
20 quez i oni knw to do 4,
not sure de answer tim..!!
Sure fail one naa.
One digit number one naa..
Haihz..
Tot this time can pass all tim..
Impossible guar.

Somore today exam BM and science.
BM..
Firz essay i deno wat it mean..
thn simply write..
write till long long dee.
thn feel wrong..
go liquid all..
until left 2 wrds to liquid,
the teacher oni gv me a new paper say no nd liquid..
Also liquid finish dee laaa...~
Haijohh..!!
Then i juz start d firz essay oni..
Left one hour..!!
You knw?!
The paper is 2 hour one lerh.
I juz start oni..~
How can i finish..?
Then,
simply write lur,
the words messy..
Write those not related thingy..
What rubbish aso add in laa..~
Haihz..
So i think..
Not that easy to pass..
Science, for me its okay ba.
Cause wake early in d morning and study about it.
But i saw my frn's book with same quez the ans not same with mine.
So i also quite worry about it.

Kellye Tan, Gambartahexxx..!!!!!
Resolute!!



-by kellye tan

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

add maths u do 4ques only?? other blank? huh huh?? answer me..!!
aiyo.. my science..!! didnt write in essay form!! my bm also sama-sama laa. dun understand the 1st. dots.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.