Tuesday, February 12, 2008

\\*My Today*// [12.2.2008]

Phewx!!
Tirednya!!

Today only sleep half period in class..
It so happened that,
Dicipline teacher walk over my class..
Then my dear Tong very very fast,
Kellye!
Then i wake and make nicely my hair..~
So scare kena my gold hair..~
Phewz,
luckily i din kena but my dearly Tong kena about d one stick of ear stick.
Apalah!
One stick aso wanna ngi ngi ngo ngo~
Also don't understand why sch not allow,
Siao..~

Huh,
This week will be kinda busy er..
Today tuition tmr bowling, Thursday tuition+pjpk [sure very tired], Friday LM meeting..
Oh my Dear!
Maybe not only this week..~
Everyweek same same.
*Dead**
Tirednya.

And ar~
Thursday Valentines day.
Wish every couples will be forever! Love each other more and care more yea. =]

Today!!
My dear Tong burfdae =]
Happie Birthday Tong!!
Muaxx!~
Love ya. <3
Always guai guai =]
About d present~
Owe firz, will buy for you whn i rich..~ [man man wait..~]
xD
Kai wan xiao!
Sure i'll buy her a moz special and nice present!
She's my lao po wud. =]

Alright i think i stop here firz.
Its time to go to d bed now.
Realli tired. zzz~





-by kellye tan

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

woooo. Seems like this week u're going to be kinda busy. Well , i'll make sure thursday u won't be tired since u said "sure very tired". Hope u'll have sometime with me on that day itself. =] Oh yeaa , jz wanna wish ur lao po " Tong Tong " Happie Birthday yea! Have a delight birthday! =] Cheers!~

Anonymous said...

O.o! thx ne. xD
ehemmm... i noe what's my present d noh. lobak and and and not tomato.. its a duck?!! swt ne. haha.