Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Today [26.02.2008]

Oh baby why..
Could you hurt me so long..~
Hurt me so long..
这一个人不该是我...~

Shittz!!
That song its not for me but for my bosom friend, Sam.
Ooh gosh!
Every morning he'll go canteen find me and my daughter, he's one who in our family. My bro, puiyi's uncle.
Then, in class always joke and play around..~
Even sometimes will go gai gai together..
But from Monday on,
he started to follow us to stay back and take lunch..
Maybe will feel that he's such annoying.

But actually he's okay.
He not bad. He's caring too.
But maybe some of my friend might don't like him?
Today in d class,
i sit beside him and told him,
everything i said, pls forgv me.
I told him that girls dont like a boy always following?
Always and always?
We should have our private time. Isn't?
Then he said he understand.
But he lookz hurt.
Im suffering too. I feel bad for myself that d way i talking to him.
And even he didnt did something wrong.
I only can keep on apologized and hope he'll understand.
I not mean anything but just..
Best Friend we can be.
But at least depands on time but not always.
So so sorry to him..~

In d tuition class,
phewz,
Sam msg me..!!
He say sorry for bothering.
Oh my..!! I really not that mean larr..~
Really soo sooo baddd..!!
Phewz.
I think i should not talk that to him..~
sorry Sam~

Besides that,
today after school..
Going to tuition centre for dropping our bag.
988 FM was there..!
Oh goshh..!! One handsome there..!
Me and Tong's eye cant even look another side. Keep staring at him.
Discuss about is he handsome or not?
xD
Far far, not bad.
Then i asked Tong,
if i go take pics with him how?
Then she said, go ahead..!
Then if take pics dee thn he ask us go play games?
Tong said one word consider yeng, YOU DARE I DARE.
= =0 Yeng nya..~

Alright,
the handsome keep ask me go ply games but i duwan. xD
But try to talk much and joke joke..~
xD
After a moment,
i saw him and i wave my hand ask him come to my area,
yes? he said.
come come come, take pics~ xD
Then he said.. huh? why?
Handsome maa.. xD
Cannot lerh.. boss there. you go thr i take with you.. go thr play..~
Duwan thn.~
Herh..
Feel abit disappointed niaa.
Its okay. He dont know to strive for taking pics with me,
its okay~
fine..

Then,
got 2 singer there..
Playing games also.
But i deno who thy are.. xD
One with black shirt, far far see.. Not bad lurr.
But go nearly,
Oh God!!
Girl girl only..~
yucks~
But another with red shirt not bad..~
Like it..!!
xD
*only for reference..~ xD*
I prefer....
" 雨过天晴 "
xD I think Tong can get what i mean. =p
hmm,
or " 一天的早晨 " also not bad wud.. xD




-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

一切都是我的错。i noe laa.. i dun like ppl so sticky lu.. dunno him well then he keep following. feel very fan.. i tak boleh tahan. ishx.
err.. got 3 singer na.2 black and another ur red lu.
ur 雨过天晴 is not 雨过天晴 d lu.. ppl not that name also. xD