Saturday, February 9, 2008

\\*My Today*// `[9.02.2008]`

Early in d morning,
i woke up and pack my thingz.
Eat my breakfast..
Then my brother would fetch me to my daughter's house.
After that we went Sunway together with her family.

We go redbox,
wow cool!
First time my daughter would like to sing!
She's rockz!
=]
Then we went to Sakae Sushi eat sushi,
Lou sang too..!
=]
Great![salmon only.. xD]

Then we go Mini Toons,
she bought a nice bag. =]
Then she would like to accompany me for searching shorts.
Finally,
i bought a same style as my wearing shorts.
ROMP..~
But juz another colour.

Then we went to starbucks..
She wait for her parents and i wait for Wei Keat cuz i go visit his house. =]
After my daughter back,
Im starting to scare..
Then..
I got in his car and go his house.

His house soo big,
and his family are nice. =]
But im shy er.
Cuz only me,
So..
i juz keep quite there+sms..~
His family are really nice. =]
They lookz like friends.
Jealous..~
Muz cherish ya knw?
=]

Then they gamble there..
I duwan..
xD
Scarezz..

Then they keep saying those not real d thingy..
What light bulb..
What kao this kao that.. = =0
Say wat Alvin cant kao thn Keat can..
Phewz..
Dono why are they talking those thingz.
Include my bro, sis, cousinz..~
Swtsx..~

Then his sis's bf fetch me home.
tQ~ =]
After that..~
Nothing much baa.
That's all for today.

Happie CNY dude!



-by kellye tan

No comments :