Thursday, February 14, 2008

Special Valentine's Day =]

Today is Valentine's Day~ =]
After sch,
actually go pak tho pak tho with my dear dear Tong dee.
But i got tuition..~
And exam's coming soon.
I hope can score good result on this term exam?
=]
Because i really try to study hard?
Because i really try to give up everything and study hard?
Who know, include me..~
Even myself don't know what i want,
how does you know?

But it's okay.
I always said that i don't know.
No one trust~
I always don't know what i want?
Just..~ whatever?

Alright forget about it.
After tuition,
I might going back home to rest..
Today is damnly tired..
Yesterday din sleep well,
even morning dun feel like waking up,
in bus in class aso i slept,
but...
useless..~ still tired+sleepy..~
somore got pjpk..~
Oh Gosh!
Tired nya!!
**Dead*

Reach home,
order what i want to eat,
and my bro go and take d food for me at d shop thr..~
Then while eating,
"Ding Dong..."
An old man standing there, hand holding something..
I scare that's those bandit, holding something to cheat someone come out yet open d door thn..~~~
So i din open d door yet,
i asked him :yes?
he answered : is it kellye tan?
yea, i am.
and he continue : im come to delivery flowers.
oh? from who?
he answered : wei... keat..~
Oh i see..
I open d door and went out to get d flowers, and sign too. =]
Oh gosh!
Im so surprised that i've got flower firz time?
xD
Seriously firz time.. =]
Surprise again today.
And plus abit scare scare.. xD
Cuz get shocked~
xD
anyway really thank you very much. =]
very very muchiiez~~ =]

Hmm,
i've read d letter and d poem.
Nice poem..~
But dotz dotz..~
xD
Deno what to say..
alright..~
Haha..
Deno what to say..
speechless sia but sweet+loving. =]

Happie Valentine's Day everyone! <3


-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

..dotz dotz.. got flower didnt tell me laa.. hmph! gd nya. i apa pun bo!! sobx.