Sunday, February 24, 2008

::...23 & 24 Of February..::

Today and yesterday.
Same schedule.
Yesterday after seminar,
me and Tong went to Sunway Pyramid.
We meet puiyi up.
After that we gai gai,
eat eat,
take pics~
Then me and puiyi went to esther's bbq party.
There was few of CHS friends and Seksyen 4 friends.
We chat there and play.
But i quite tired.
So juz sit there and listen some songs.. Online..~
Then,
we back at about 10.30..~
And thn i might shower at home.
Sitting on sofa watching tv till slept..~

Today morning,
without alarm,
i was awake,
i'm getting ready to change my cloths and brush my teeth,
and i pack my stuff up and ready going to seminar at Sunway coll again.
After seminar,
same thing,
me n Tong went Sunway Pyramid again.
But we didnt meet puiyi up.
xD
So,
we gai gai,
eat eat,
And look for handsome.
Then argue for handsome..
For example,
i said the one who wear purple handsome,
she said the one who wear black handsome.
But honestly 2 aso not handsome.. ==0
But we juz playing around laa.
We're not that kind of ppl.
Cuz we oni love each others. =]
I loves her and she loves me too. <3

We took a lot of pics in da toilet!
Take about half an hour.
Around 8.30pm,
i back my home!! =]
What a great day i have!
But abit tired siaa. =]



-by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

huh!! two also not leng zai meh?? black de leng zai lu. xD dotz na. i wanna go out wif u to see handsomessss!! bwahahhahaa. then hor.. apa half hour take pics?? is 45min dear. then plus lorong punya toilet de.. 1+ hour ba..? xD