Friday, August 3, 2012

| R4ND0M | * Sick :(


AHH, my blog is back to dead again. Missing my blog so much but the photos are all in my hard disc and my hard disc is in my grandmother's house so I couldnt update my blog. So I decided to blog about today first, I mean these days.

I've sick for like few days, since last weekend. Recover and back to sick and recover and back to sick. Oh gawd! I wanna recover fast okay, although I can rest at home and skipped to be on call in grandmother's house but sick is serious shit suffering. And I cant shower! I'm so sticky now and the mood will of course become bad temper a little bit because I feel that I'm so dirty. Suddenly feeling very cold and suddenly feeling very hot and decrease the temperature of air cond. 

Hopefully I can get well very soon, and hopefully faster start my college, very boring 3 months plus holiday. So lifeless. :(

1 comment :

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Take good care of yourself ah ! Drink more water and rest more okay ! Get well soon ! =D

http://jayrenthezompire.blogspot.com/