Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Today *\\27.07.2010//*

woke up at around 12.30pm,
it this counted early?
for me is early,
because i thought i will sleep till the sun back home.
xD

thanks to JJ 4 missed calls.


i guess he miss me so much until spam my calls.
i heard the phone calls but i never pick up because i scare they tell me the results.
i wanna check myself.

then i woke up and check for the results but still dont have yet.
then chian called me and said it's at the past semester session,
so i get up and had a look again.


thanks God,
i only failed for 1 subject and i thought my law will fail.
thanks God i no need touch all the stupid Act and stupid Statue anymore.
and also thank God i dont have to read all the whatever criminal cases and many more.
i guess is the lecturer help us to pass the subject.
thanks Miss,
and i feel so regret of always skipping your class and not paying attention while you're teaching.
and you still help us to pass this subject,
thank you so much Miss.
=)

for journalism,
i thought it was half way hanging there,
either fail or pass that's it.
end up i got a F here.
honestly i dont really care and it doesnt really affect my mood.
because i admit the assignment i kinda simply do.
and for the event,
the lecturer keep said do this add marks do that add marks,
but honestly i dont think he really mean it.
-.-"
so..
whatever!

i though i will fail 2 subject but i passed 2 and failed 1.
that's already good for me.


i never expect i can pass 2 also.
xD
so im happy more than sad.
LOL.

for human communication,
this is the subject i am very interest on.
and overall still okay.
although i never get any A and B,
but i am satisfied.
if not satisfied then i am gonna emo again.
satisfied luhhh,
at least it is better than what i expect.
=)


after that,
today i did 1 of my mission also.
clean my ear hole,
the hole that i put my ear ring.
LOL.
finally clean clean.
hygiene mahh.
xD


LEFT



RIGHT

nahh now here,
my results.


and yeahh hey guys,
friends that upset with their result or unhappy with it,
chill babes!
dont so down.
study hard for our next semester okie?
Hand in hand,
we're all together.
Jiayou!!




sorry dear, sorry bii.



- by kellyetan

1 comment :

Scarlet said...

I think your results not bad!! When I was in polytechnic (like, 9 years ago but it doesn't feel that long ago!) I seldom get As or Bs even! :(