Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Today *\\04.07.2010//*

whole day do nothing at home,
been slacking from yesterday till today.
ahhhh,
so boring weihh.
i think i still prefer go to college.
(:

im only sleeping,
watching movies,
online,
sms,
eat at home.
im seriously doing nothing weihh!

but finally i got a call from the learning car centre.
tomorrow will be my first day of driving.
kinda scare.
@@
not kinda,
is very.
and comes with excited also.

very scare ahhhh.
=X
hope everything goes well,
hope i wont bang on wall or any other stuff.
*touch wood*

tomorrow..
have to wake early then.
after learn drive,
what should i do then?
@@
hope im not slacking anymore.

give me some motivation anyone?
(:

i have to believe myself,
as what i always tell my friends.
everything will be fine.
dont think too much.
(:




Happy Birthday Hong Lim!
(:



- by kellyetan

No comments :