Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Today *\\07.07.2010//*

woke up around 11am and thought of sleeping for more while,
but my noob sister's alarm bising sekali.
i cant even sleep!!
grrrr.
kinda angry.
-.-

then get ready everything and wait for bii and pick me up,
then we went sunway pyramid.
went to maxis and pay the payment for my mum.
then went to buy movie tickets.
after that went to pepper lunch to had our lunch.
(:

after that then we went cinema for movie,
knight and day,
a kinda funny movie,
action and comedy movie.
(;




after movie,
went somewhere walk walk and went to eat hot and roll.
and then went cinema for toy story 3 again.
wahahaha.
as i wish.
(:

toy story 3,
a very very nice movie.
a very very creative movie.
a very very touched movie.
it shows the cooperation of friendship among each another.
OMG im freaking in love with that movie,
i'm gonna buy the movie already.
:p




after movie,
went and walk walk.
then went subang to eat bak kut teh.
(:

after that,
went near my house area rest.
:p

after that,
bii sent me home.
(:

and bii gave me some gift,
thanks bii.
loveyou.
(;



- by kellyetan