Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Today *\\08.07.2010//*

reach college around 11 something,
went study room to do some studies.
then meet up chian.
went subang avenue's old town and study together with yilin and hauneng.

i've learnt a lot and thanks for hauneng to explained a lot and keep asking us questions.
he did thought me a lot a lot!
thanks neng!
(;

around 5 something,
bii came and fetch me.
went go jess's house to celebrate their lecturer, mr. liew's farewell party.
so im invited from jess.
and went there BBQ with them,
watch movie,
see them gamble.
but i kinda quiet because of a bit scare and i..
i little bit not feeling well at that moment.

spend around half day there,
until midnight 12 something,
bii sent me home.

guess what?
my mum didnt scold me at all.
LOL.
how good.
wahahaha.
:p







mr. liew's farewell present, 6 packet of cigarette! ;p

- jess's jay chou edition poker card. (;


- jess and me. (;





- the all. (;





credits photos from Jess.



- by kellyetan