Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Today *\\30.09.2008//*

today is the last day of September.
the 30th of September in 2008.

well,
wake early in d morning.
brother fetch me go tempua.
actually tuition.
but feeling wanna eat with amanda and see hui.
so i ask teacher for delay half an hour.

then went mamak eat with them.
thn walk to teacher's house lu.

tuition..
im not clear as well.
im still in sleeping mood.
xD
i think da also.

teacher talk many things.
i mean those karangan isi.
but i didnt listen at all.
at last she ask us do the karangan tim!
shit.
how i gotta to do?
i didnt copy down all d isi.
cham lur..
haihs.

after tuition,
me, see hui and amanda walk to around that area.
we go yam cha.
yam what cha?
ice thingy.
the shop named Pao Bing.
my brother say comes from Kepong der.
very very nice!
=]

the ice are very very soft,
just like the real snow,
its very smooth.

before order,
see hui stay there and i go bank with amanda,

to take money.
on the way walking saw Digi thingy,
open ampre fire everything.
tot got what something free can get.
we walked there,
they ask us buy number.
got many many number.
quite nice.
RM8.50 with RM27 inside.
then still got t shirt they give us.
then we reserve for 5 number.
2 numbers for amanda and 1 is see hui wan de.
another 2 i buy for myself and my dear.

the numbers stick together der.
=]
couple number,
yay!
teehee =D
see hui der also stick with me and dear dear der.
yay!
hee.


but dada der abit far. but it's her birthday date and someone's.
then we get 2 t-shirts.
i like it.
but XL size.
aijojor.
then some junk foods,
pen,
bags,
pen.....
besides,
we still got 5 lucky draw.
then get something again.
DVD porch all that.

then my brother fetch me back from there lur.
fetch mai see hui and amanda lur..

then brother fetch me to shop.
actually work der.
but i wan die wan die like that.
then go in room sleeeeeeeeeeep.
xD

around 4pm sleep til around 7.30pm.
actually wanna continue sleep,
but d room is dark.
even outside d room also.
and there's no phone.
im scare.
i get nightmare yesterday night.
i dreamed that im stucked in d lift.
without anything even my hp.
it's dark and im alone.
nobody help me.
just like when im in room,
dark.
and my hp low battery.
im scare so i wake up and go down shop there.

then eat with sister.
hehe. =D


- i very mang zhang edi. xD








- the menu book.

- mine~~


- theirs~~




- the environment there. =]




- by kellye tan

No comments :