Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good luck ♥

Exam going to start le lur.
tmr is dear's trial le.
must jia you :)

anyway,
my exam also coming soon.
its on 22th of September.
i didnt study much.
i didnt do revision.
i didnt listen in class.
i always didnt go for tuition.
even i go also i dream in class.

so,
this term exam.
my heart is totally give up.
but my mom's pulling me from giving up.
i dont know what to do?
i worry my exam.
why?
not because of what but if my reselt get more worst then i'll be staying at home always.
i often can go out.

althought i didnt talk in d class much,
i've been silent.
i dont feeling to talk.
but actually im dreaming.
and i was just sleep in class.
i dont even understand what the teachers teaching.
and i feel that school is wasting my time.
dont feel going.
dont feel studying.

so..
this term exam.
fail then fail.
pass then pass.
im so whatever.
i dont mind if my friends marks are higher than me.
im so so whatever.

if i wanna to try to get good result,
try to study and pull back my this term exam marks,
but i have no time.
i dont mind.
anything and whatever.

anyway,
good luck for the form 5 for tmr trial exam.
and also good luck for the form 4.
good luck for da exam and also enjoy studying. :)


-by kellye tan

No comments :